Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 72 - Latta, SC - 11/24/14

Family and Friends!

It's a great week to be alive! I'm sorry that I don't have too much to repost on this week due to mine and Sister Clinger's injuries... But I won't complain! I have so much to be grateful for which is appropriate since this week is Thanksgiving. I'd just like to give some bullet points of what I'm thankful for:

- The Mission: I have never changed so much so fast in my life. I've met a lot of great people and gained a lot of new experiences to help me become the person my Heavenly Father wants me to be.
- The Church: This is my constant. No matter where I am, it's always there for me! We are so blessed to have Christ's true church restored on the earth today!
- My family: Y'all are my rock!  I'm so blessed to have such an incredible support system.
- Hospitals: For obvious reasons.
- Pants: I don't get to wear them much any more... But when I do get to wear them, it's pretty much the best. 
- Jesus Christ: Without Him, I'm literally nothing.

John and Faye are still on track to be baptized! They have given up their coffee and now need to work on the smoking. They both came to church yesterday and loved it! Please keep them in your prayers that they will be able to be baptized on December 13th!

Oh boy. The church is so true. It's been manifested to me in so many times this past week that it's true that there's no way that I could deny it! I say this quote every morning for part of our standing quotes, "I love tough things! I am first to do tough things! I do tough things first! I'm a finisher! I love being a missionary!" Pretty much sums me up.

I love y'all! Have a blessed week!

- Sister Amy Christensen

Eating fish & chips with Sister Weatherford

My new cast (up until today) - it hurt :(

We ate at a cool Chinese buffet after my CT scan.




No comments:

Post a Comment