Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 71 - Latta, SC - 11/17/14

Hello family and friends,

This has been...quite the interesting week. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to report on, so I will keep this brief. 

This week, Sister Clinger and I had a sweet companion study. I had just read about the Anti-Nephi-Lehies and we thought it was cool that they buried their weapons of war. We decided to do the same thing. We wrote down some of our weaknesses on a piece of paper that we wanted to improve upon and we were going to bury them but we taped them on our walls instead. We want to be reminded of how we can improve. 

Next, we have John and Faye. We saw them this week and committed them to pray about baptism on December 13th. It was a very spiritual lesson and we were praying that they would be able to find their answer. We called them on Thursday and talked to John...and he said...THEY'LL GET BAPTIZED ON DECEMBER 13TH! *Cue Victory dance!*  We are very excited for them and look forward to their baptism! 

And get this, Brother Josh got a calling yesterday to be a branch missionary! He has progressed so fast. Makes a missionary proud. 

Some of you may have noticed in my pictures that I have a cast and Sister Clinger is on crutches. We cannot discuss why over the internet so if you want to know why, it looks like you have to send me a letter. *Hint, Hint*

Sorry for the short email, this isn't even me typing due to my cast (Hi everyone, it's Sister Clinger! ;)) She's a champ.

I love y’all. Have a blessed week.


Sister Amy Christensen


Sister Clinger and I with our "weapons of war"


With Elder Speck and Elder Smith at church yesterday.  #CrippSisterzz


No comments:

Post a Comment