Monday, December 8, 2014

Mission Rap - Bonus Post - 12/8/14

Here is a rap I wrote today.  It's good!  Someone copyright it!  (To the tune of The Fresh Prince of BelAir theme)

Sister Christensen's Mission Rap

Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down.
So I'd like to take a moment, just sit right there
And I'll tell you how I got to South Care (olina).
In Sandy, Utah I was born and raised,
Learnin' 'bout the gospel is how I spent most of my days.
Young Womens, Seminary, Mutual, Sunday School
But going on a mission didn't seem too cool.  
Then the prophet came out with the mission age change
And suddenly the mission was within my range.
My choices were clear, I had to fast and I prayed
Until I finally found that my decision was made.
The mail man pulled up to my house with my call in hand
And I ran to my mailbox as fast as I can.
I opened up the letter, God qualified my call.
Now I'm in a place where everyone says y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment